blogRenew Health – Mind, Body, Spirit: Improving Skincare with Science
Renew Health – Mind, Body, Spirit: Improving Skincare with Science
Thunder Bay, Ontario – After more than two years of research and development, new health and wellness company, Renew Health – Mind, Body, Spirit, is thrilled to launch its premiere anti-aging skincare line to rival luxury brands for a fraction of the price. Led by former Harvard Medical School Research Scientist, Dr. Mitchell Albert, Renew Health has developed revolutionary skin cream and serum formulas to target all visible signs of aging and improve skin’s elasticity and firmness in just thirty days.
Dr. Albert recently moved from Harvard Medical School to Canada, where he is presently a Research Chair at Lakehead University. After years of neglecting his skin, Dr. Albert began to study high-end skincare products and set out to create a formula to transform and renew his complexion. “Everyone should be able to access products for healthy, youthful skin; however, luxury brand pricing is through the roof. Renew Health uses many of the same ingredients as luxury brands but with higher concentrations of the important active ingredients, making our products much more effective. Our expert ability to combine both purified, natural and synthetic ingredients in our products is what sets Renew Health apart because it allows us to have the best of both worlds, and sell at an affordable price point.” says Dr. Albert.
- Renew Health skincare products are formulated with a combination of the following:
- Collagen & Hyaluronic Acid to replenish moisture and firm sagging skin
- Vitamin C to even out and brighten skin tone
- Vitamin A to protect against photoaging and damage from exposure to free-radicals
- Peptides to smooth the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Jojoba & Avocado Oil to hydrate, soothe, and create a barrier to external elements
- Vitamin E & B3 to prevent UV damage
- Alpha Lipoic Acid to to reduce inflammation
- Ferulic Acid to stabilize and boost the effects of antioxidants
Dr. Albert continues, “The Renew Health formula is hypoallergenic, free of fragrances and additives, and has the highest concentration of peptides and antioxidants available. Our focus group test trial produced outstanding results with improvement of skin elasticity, firmness, and fine line reduction in just thirty days.”
After the brand’s early April launch, Renew Health’s skincare products are now available for purchase at renewhealth.ca at various discounted prices for a limited time. Dr. Albert continues, “We are thrilled to make these products available to the public after spending so much time perfecting the formula.”
Customers are encouraged to watch for more Renew Health products to be launched in the coming months, including energy and immunity drinks and supplements. For more information, or to place an order, visit renewhealth.ca.